- Support virtualization extensions of the modern CPUs
- Seems less I/O intensive then VMware
- Works on FreeBSD
- The GUI is somewhat clunky
- No script to automatically configure the kernel module and network
- In order to activate the kernel module, I had to guess the location of the module source and run make && make install from CLI.
- In order to activate bridged networking I had to manually configure ethernet bridging
- Once the VM crashed without any reason
- Sometimes FreeBSD guest seems to have some problems with the virtual CPU.