- Storing log data in a SQL database, so I can use SQL to generate custom reports
- Capable of generating custom reports with custom graphs and charts
- Capable of reading custom log formats (such as Apache LogFormat strings)
- Able to "drill down/zoom in" into the reports for more information
- Running on Linux, BSD or Solaris.
Friday, May 11, 2007
I am currently searching for a web log analysis package for our site. I have to say that the more I look at the available options the more disgusted I get. Basically what I am looking for is wel log analysis software with following features: